Thursday 16 April 2020

Mr's Nelson's Thankful Thursday message...16/4/20



Hey, Team 3!
Each school day there will be a 

that I will post on our Team 3 blog.  

Today's Daily Challenge is to build a fort using items found around the home. 
When you have built your fort, get someone to take a picture of you in it and post it - along with a short blurb, to the shared Google Presentation you see below (I've emailed you the link and also shared it to your Inquiry folder). 

Don't forget to post your evidence from your challenge by 3pm each day to get your Classcraft XP!!
Looking forward to seeing all your challenges!



Thursday funny...
I thought I'd show you a photo of our dog Marley-Boo in her fairy wings. I'm not sure she looks that impressed!


7 comments:

  1. Marley-Boo looks very funny. I think she thinks she is a gypsy. From Max :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing your forts Room 3 and hearing about the other exciting things you are getting up to. Enjoy your day and remember to keep being kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see some of the AWESOME forts. I wonder if any of them will be good enough to sleep the night in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of good advice Mrs Nelson. I am looking forward to seeing your forts Room 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow have checked out the forts. They are all so different. Well done everyone! Keep shining.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Room 3, you have some great fort builders, they look good enough to sleep in! I also enjoyed seeing Marley, she is looking so big in her wings. I hope you have managed to check out the Maths Blog and answer the question the Prime Minister has for us? Have a great day,
    Kind regards,
    Mrs Madden

    ReplyDelete